Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Reconciliation With The Short "Mad Black Woman"! Amen!

Well, yeah, it happened today... Quite a pleasant surprise, truly and really.

Yeah, THANKS be to GOD I was NOT expecting this! Amen!

So around 11:10a.m. earlier this morning the short "mad, black woman" who had cursed and argued me out a while back (who was also the same woman the Lord led me to witness to previously...) actually APOLOGIZED to me and said she was "Sorry, for how I spoke to you" and all...

I accepted her apology and hope to be on "good terms" with her in the future as the Lord leads.

Yeah, I said in return "Hey, well,  Thanks. We all be going through things in life, I know how it is" and ended it there. It was GOOD that the Lord gave us that "reconciliation" because more than anything if I CAN "reconcile" to someone who's done me wrong or I them, I want to RECONCILE and build a better, good relationship from there.

I'd rather have more FRIENDS than ENEMIES *IF* I CAN HAVE THEM IN OPPORTUNITY.

Likewise, I'd rather have more ENEMIES than a lot of "fake, phony, flaky people" only "pretending to be my friend to use me anyway they can and then "stab me in the back". (But in my ideal situation I obviously want more "friends" than enemies; but like ol' Nicki Minaj once said I think, "My haters are my motivators!" Amen! I get a thrive off knowing the good works I do for the Lord infuriate my "haters" out there whoever they may be. GOD'S WILL BE DONE y'all! JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU whether you like it or not! Amen! :) )

No, I don't do people like that, so I just either keep to those people whose company I enjoy or leave stay to myself until I can find "good company".

Now, now, it's a "good season of change" I think, that the Lord is starting to implement here and in my life.

God-willing, I'll stay in touch over time. Please keep me in your prayers as I keep you in mine.

Many thanks in Jesus' Wonderful Name. Amen!

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...