Friday, September 16, 2016

The Sunday Morning of "9/11" Remembrance Day...

On Sunday, September, 11, 2016 I was led of the Lord by the Spirit to street-preach His Word (King James Version Holy Bible [KJV]) on Hillsboro Street walking on Kress Street around 9:40 a.m.

... Made it to church ON TIME this time but I missed the morning meeting with Senior Pastor T.J. and the brethren that serve in the church.

Man! It's MY FAULT! Definitely need to be out of the house no later than 9:00a.m. to be at church for the 9:15a.m. meeting?!



Now, in the afternoon around 12:10p.m. I was led of the Lord to street-preach briefly on Kress Street before stopping and walking the rest of the way home... Amen.

~ Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...