Saturday, September 3, 2016

Bright Sunny Morning Street Preaching His Word! Amen!

Today, earlier today, I was led of the Lord to go out and street preach His Word having walked up Hoffman Street and got my large-sized reddish-brown burgundy bible out to witness His Word (King James Version Holy Bible [KJV]).

As I walked on slowly and increased the pace walking up Hillsboro Street I was holding the Bible up to a few people driving by in their trucks and cars driving by.

Waved up the Word to a Hispanic man who "waved his hand" "yeah, I know. I get it" as he drove on by.

I think I witnessed to him again as he was driving by again as I walked up Hillsboro Street lol.

Yeah, I don't try to intentionally "impose" the Word on people a second time I've witnessed to the first time; but it happens as the case may be.

Before that though, I a few young Hispanic kids, a boy and a girl peering through the car windows flashed pleasant smiles of joy and "awe" as I held up the Bible for them to see.

The adults in the car driving by were in "amazement" themselves I think.

Now I've been living here in Houston, Texas of the Denver Harbor area of the Fifth Ward District for just over a year now and I suppose people are "familiar" with me being the "black street preacher guy" in town.

Not for my "glory" or for some vain purpose to "make a name for myself" but I preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ (KJV 1 Corinthians 15:1-4) for dear NECESSITY is laid upon me: like elder brother great man of God the apostle Paul "Woe is ME if I preach NOT the Gospel!"

If I just "quit" street preaching, handing out gospel tracts and witnessing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to people that I've consistently been doing now these three years and go back to living a "worldly life" as a Christian I know I'm DECEIVING MYSELF.

If I "go back" to carnal, "easy" living after the compromising world as a believer I KNOW I'm not doing what GOD WANTS ME TO DO!

I'll always have that "guilty-conscious" in the back of my mind saying "You should be ministering His Word; not "taking the easy way out" to avoid persecution and your life's calling".

Smh... so many great things have happened to me in the Ministry the Lord has laboured with me in the Spirit that I can't share here all at once; but it's amazing the things God does for His Children.

The kids that were in that car seemed to look at me with a "gleam" in their eyes as though I'm so kind of "hero" person or something lol. I'm nobody special, just a blessed unworthy servant of a GREAT GOD I'm glad to call my SAVIOUR! Amen!

It's something, all the "hand wave" I've received from people fall under one of two distinct categories I believe:

1. Carnal believers in Christ who have a "lukewarm attitude" concerning their Christian walk for Christ and don't want to go the "extra mile" to minister and witness the Gospel of Jesus Christ (KJV 1 Corinthians 15:1-4) to unsaved people.

2. Unsaved people who continually reject God and His Christ knowing a God exists but they want to live life after their own personal self will. They willingly continue to IGNORE God even after He's made it clear, GOD EXISTS and LORD JESUS CHRIST THE SON is The Way, The Truth and The Life.

Well, there's more I intended to write in this post, but I think this'll suffice 'til next time, God-willing...

Alright then, LOVE everyone in the Holy Precious Blood Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and Lord-willing you'll hear from me at some later time. Amen!

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...