Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sunday Morning RUSH!

On Sunday, August 21, 2016 I was running late to church that started at 10:00a.m but I as out of the house by around 10:05a.m.... MAN! What a mess!

Definitely need to work on getting to church ON TIME as an USHER! Being even there at least 30 minutes earlier to be ready in case of any brief church meetings with elder brother Pastor T.J. and brethren...

Yeah, definitely mindful of all this...

So, on the way there to His House, I heard His Voice and was led of the Lord to street-preach His Word (King James Version Holy Bible [KJV]) walking up Hillsboro Street, then crossing over Kress Street and making a right turn on the sidewalk on Kress Street to walk on to church this morning.

This Sunday, Pastor T.J. taught the congregation on the message of "The Flow of God" and how we as believers need to have a flowing unity in our conduct and organization amongst each other than their be no unnecessary strife, division, contention or "hindrance" of doing the Work of God in the Church and in our lives.

While I won't get into all of it right here, I'll say the message mostly had to do with how the Early Church grew and functioned in the Lord from KJV Acts 2-5 ending up in the beginning of KJV Acts 5 when Ananias and Sapphira conspired to hold back some of the money they were originally going to give over to God's House and did not.

As that story goes, elder brother Pastor T.J. pointed out that was the "breach" in the supernatural FLOW of God at the time that was flowing through the Early Church and how we as believers today should be mindful not to allow our own personal vices, behaviours and attitudes get in the way of disrupting the Perfect Flow of God in the Church. Amen.

Also, after church service, I met the young mixed Hispanic/black woman who says to me "Hey, baby!" in her sweet tone of voice that I've met before for quite a while. She saw I was dressed in my gray dress shirt and gray dress pants and saw with the bible in my hand that I was coming from church.

I said "I'm doing well. You?" She's like, "Yeah, okay..." I say "Amen" as to say "Yeah, I'm just coming from church but what have you been up to lately this early on a Sunday morning? lol" but no "hard feelings".

I did not "push" to ask her" if she goes to church or if she really is a fellow believer of the Lord Jesus Christ or not. But I think she could be... Only God knoweth in the end.

Thus, I was going to "street-preach" on the way home from there-on-out but was not led of the Spirit to do so, so I calmly and gracefully walked the way back home. Amen.

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...