Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Back In Town... PREACHING!

Today, Wednesday, August 17, 2016 I was led of the Lord to go street-preaching down Hoffman Street and then after a quick stop on Lyons Avenue by the Lyons Washateria I then proceeded to street-preach His Word (King James Version Holy Bible [KJV]) down Lyons Avenue...

There is this stillness and apostasy in the air... People are complacent and indifferent towards SIN.

It's been a week and a few days since I've been back online...

I had to go help my family with some important business down in the Louisiana. Thank God we didn't get completely trapped in by the raining storms flooding down there...

After that, some personal family drama occurred on my way back to Texas and since that time I was wandering the highways by Pearland having made my way to Stafford and Missouri City, Texas. I was a byword and proverb to many of the people who may have seen me... Lord's Will be done... Amen.

Long story short, GOD worked everything all right in the end... thus far. Just having to be more patient and enduring in the time-being...

Now, today, feeling a bit depressed, restless, anxious and angry in wanes back and forth but other than that; alright.

So, so, after having walked down highways for miles off the side of grassy curbsides of the roads; sometimes having to race across a highway bridge to get across a slough or creek without getting all wet in the water at night; it was a SURREAL EXPERIENCE.

Got to take some good photos; God-willing may post them someday.

Also, really having some good ideas for works and projects to do and things that need to get done...

Yeah, yeah, I love the exceptional...

Well, Lord knows I can't "promise" how frequent I may maintain an online presence on the internet and life goes on but this internet ministry the Lord has given me to do is just as important as the real world ministry I'm having to develop on.

Just because I may not be online as much as I would like to it's not because I don't want to but am busy in the real world real life interaction with people I can speak face-to-face about God Almighty, Lord Jesus Christ and His Gospel and Word and not miss out on important opportunities to witness Christ to the people.

By His Grace I'll always keep an online presence going on as a way to minister His Word (King James Version Holy Bible [KJV]) because I definitely have plans for the future; but HIS PLANS and HIS WILL over mine. Amen.

God-willing, hoping to elaborate on some key important details that went down... Amen.

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...