Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sunday Time!

Okay, okay, on Sunday, August 28, 2016 around 9:35 p.m. on my way to church this morning I was out the house door and led of the Voice of the Lord by His Spirit to street-preach His Word (King James Version Holy Bible [KJV]) walking from the corner cross-street intersection of Hoffman Street and Hillsboro Street; walking up Hillsboro Street witnessing to the people as I crossed over Kress Street onto the grassy area walking on my way to church still witnessing His Word and eventually made a left to Hershe Street where I made it o church ON TIME this time! Wow. An improvement! Amen!

Whoohoo! Amen.

Thus I was in church before church service officially started at 10:00a.m. but the real "kicker" I suppose is when elder brother "J" I'll call him said "Made it in for prayer meeting before service?"

No, I did not unfortunately :P; usually it's a few chosen members of the congregation sit down and discuss with our pastor and then are dismissed".

Well, God-willing, certainly by His Grace, as long as I'm living here in this area, I'll make it a goal to attend even the 9:30 prayer meetings with Pastor T.J. and the brethren. Amen.

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...