Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Calm, Gloomy Day Walking After The Storm...

Okay, okay, okay.... Alrighty, alrighty, alrighty... This Wednesday, July 27, 2016, after it rained pretty much half the day since the morning around 10:00a.m. and then subsided - flash forward later this evening I was led of the Lord by the Spirit to go to the library to return a book and minister online as well as finish a few tasks...

I walked on Hoffman Street, then Lyons Avenue as I crossed over Lyons to be on Shotwell Street taking a right.

Walking by on Shotwell I passed by Fiesta, the Hispanic grocery chain store.

Now I was walking on the roadside that splits into East Freeway on my way to the library on the backside on the middle neighborhood community. On my way up, I came by the local "Ice Box" hangout bar people frequent and saw this elder Hispanic man standing outside reclining his hands and body against one of the wooden beams of the place. He's all out smoking and enjoying the cool air and before I even prayed about it, I was ready and anticipated by the Lord's Spirit to walk over and give him the "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" gospel tract I had in my black jacket's left pocket. So I did so; graciously the elder Hispanic man just accepted it and took it out from my hand and we didn't even exchange words. I think the time was around 3:50p.m.

May God be GLORIFIED! Amen!

Also, yeah... I'm "itching" to get a few more things off my chest, about life, women and people in general... Especially in this WICKED, EVIL, DEAD, GOD-FORSAKEN Western Society!

It's not that God has forsaken us but rather WE HAVE FORSAKEN HIM in this country! Amen!

Well, God-willing, more on this later... Amen.

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...