Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Salvation On Hoffman Street... Street-Preaching on Kress Street

On Monday, July 18, 2016 it was a sunny, lazy, calm evening after a few brief rainstorm spells...

Around 5:45p.m. gave a "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tract to an older Hispanic woman walking with bags outside of great aunt's house on Hoffman Street in my white tank top shirt and brown slippers.

Said, "Felt led to give you this..." to the older Hispanic woman and she smiled.

Saw, ran and "chased down" the two elder Hispanic men walking together on each side of the gray Fiesta shopping cart and gave them both a "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tract.

They looked at me in awe and shock as they talked to one another and both said "Thanks" and I nodded my head "Yes" gracefully and left the two men on their way... Amen! :)

Later on that same day, around 6:50p.m., street-preached His Word (King James Version Holy Bible [KJV]) on the way to Monday Night Prayer Meeting walking on Hillsboro Street then took a right walking on Kress Street.

Met elder brother black man, brother "F" I'll call him and prayed my heart out before leaving for the night...

On my way back home came across a young Hispanic man (most likely a young teenager) walking on the sidewalk of Kress Street with his smartphone's ear buds on and I said as I walked back towards him, "For you to get" as I handed him a "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tract; and he's like "thanks" and I walked on the way home... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...