Wednesday, July 6, 2016

At Lyons Washateria On the Way Home Yesterday...

Yesterday afternoon, Tuesday, July 5, 206 around 2:10p.m., on my way home street-preaching having preached all the way down Lyons Avenue making it to the cross-street point of Hoffman Street, I crossed over Hoffman Street and went by the local Lyons Washateria for a quick break to catch my breath and "regroup".

So I put my stuff, my black backpack and laptop on the local cement block "stump" (many people oftentimes sit on and do things) and I put a "LORD JESUS CHRIST LOVES ALL PEOPLE!" white paper strip label across the phone latch of the phone booth (as I've been doing for a while now...) so people could see it as a reminder of GOD, and get them thinking of things of the "afterlife"; about GOD basically.

So, turns out I met this older black man, a brothah inside the Washateria and I was led of the Spirit by the Lord through PRAYER to go up to the man and hand him one of the "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ (KJV 1 Corinthians 15:1-4) gospel tracts I had written the morning prior. I asked GOD and in the Spirit He said, "Yes, go in to the place and give it [the gospel tract] him. Give him the "smaller one [paper]" and give him the gospel tract".

He's like "What's that? Nah, open that up for me to see, brother." and I did and I thank God he took it and was BLESSED by the "Good News" the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST (KJV 1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-4). Amen!

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...