Thursday, April 28, 2016

An Unexpected "Twist Of Events" On The Way Back Home...

On Saturday, April 16, 2016...

After 5:00p.m. on my way from the library I met an elder Hispanic man who "called me over" and I walked over to him and could tell he was in a "slightly-drunken" "stupor" talking to me about his life; how 'I'm tired of this. God, He's mad at me. I know he's mad at me. I'm 57 years-old; I'm gonna be 58 December of this year.'

I reassured the man calmly that "God's not made at you. You need to turn to him and PRAY."

After a brief chat and the group of men he was hanging out with... I slowly distanced myself away from him and walked on... on the way back home...
_____________________________________________________________________________

Then... I met a young Hispanic man and his wife/girlfriend who pulled over in a cool neon electric-blue car into a parking lot by Norma's Unisex Beauty Salon, and asked me if the Bible I was holding in my hands was in Spanish (he may of been thinking of buying this Bible). I told him "It's not in Spanish (and I do NOT sell Bibles I have; I give them away in good condition for free for people to have GOD'S WORD. Amen.)

Since the young Hispanic man was eager to have the Word of God I gave him the next best thing by giving him the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST (KJV 1 Corinthians 15:1-4) in one of the handwritten "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tracts I had in pocket.

I then reached to "shake his hand" as "affirmation" but he was about to hand me back the Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tract thinking I wanted him to "hand me back" the gospel act I had given him. lol

NO, I do not want the gospel tract back, it's GOD'S GIFT TO YOU. I already have it. Amen.

Nevertheless, the young Hispanic man and I parted ways as I street-preached my way back to Lyons Avenue then down Hoffman Street... Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...