Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Sudden "Movements" of The "Evangelizing Holy Spirit"...

On Monday, March 13, 2017 I gave a "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tract to an older Hispanic man with a great jacket and blue jeans on as he said "Hey!" at me walking up on Hahlo Street when I was sitting down on the wooden bench of the METRO bus stop taking a brief rest from walking down Hillsboro Street on my way home from Monday night prayer previously...

He said, "Thanks for giving me this....: as he looked at his phone ad I walk on off for the night from him off the side of the road as I continued walking down Hillsboro Street.


Flash-forward the next day on Tuesday, March 4, 2017, yesterday on the way walking home from the library I met two young Hispanic boys walking on the sidewalk of the opposite side of the road of Kress Street and as the Lord gave me the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY I made my "chance" to walk across the street to meet both boys as I caught them up ahead from the intersecting cross street of Henke Street before they passed over Henke Street.

I gave both young Hispanic boys each a "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ and a mini Snickers almond chocolate bar to have saying, "Hey you two: God's Treat for you both... Worked out *JUST RIGHT* too by God's Grace..." I mumbled on as I left the two young boys a bit surprised and baffled like "What? Thanks..." and kept on walking on from 6:07p.m. that evening the Lord Jesus Christ worked in His Spirit to bring about His DIVINE OCCASION for me to meet up with those boys and give them the *SWEET TREAT OF JESUS CHRIST*. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...