Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Little Dog/Big Dog: A Brief Soulwinning Escapade!

On Sunday, March 12, 2017 walking on the sidewalk up on Kress Street, gave elder Hispanic man a "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tract by 4:32p.m. that evening as I was en route to 5:00p.m. bible study at Faith Memorial Baptist Church.

Later on, gave another "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tract to an older Hispanic (Mexican) woman walking with her cute, lil' ol' Chihuahua dog held as a baby in her arms haha lol as a bigger "stalker-like dog" walked by us and around her as though "stalking her" by 6:43p.m. on the right-hand sidewalk of Hoffman Street.

Yep, yep, that stray gray "stalker dog" was a trip a while back lol...

But I "led him off" from the Hispanic lady and mine's trail, "casing him out" to see if he would "sneak-attack" me from the back when I wasn't directly looking at him at all; but every so often then cocked my head to the left or right sides slightly to see if he was still following up from behind me as I "made a loop" walking from Hoffman Street then making a right walking on the sidewalk of Glenarm Street before making a final right turn on the sidewalk of Hahlo Street, walking on the front side entrance of the VECINO Denver Harbor Family Clinic building...

Turns out he was really "stalking for food" and found some "roadkill" or something on the road of Hillsboro Street to munch on then took off roaming up the street...

And afterwards I made it back in for the night... O yea... Amen.

~ Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...