Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A "Faithful Walk" Home From Church...

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 I was led of the Lord by His Spirit and street-preached His Word (King James Version Holy Bible [KJV]) walking down Kress Street and then on Hillsboro Street around 12:30p.m. in the afternoon after attending Faith Memorial Baptist Church.

It was a "brief moment" in time as I interacted with folks driving by in their vehicles, cars and trucks...

At some points I stood still and "held up my arms with the bible" held in my right hand in a "Christ-like" manner as a way of symbolic body language communication saying "It's okay... Come to Me all ye who are weary and heavy-laden..." as the Scripture saith.

A lot of people it seemed did NOT want to be reminded about Jesus Christ, God and the Bible *OR* the simple fact that a lot of people "guilty" and willingly decided not to go to church or care to think of "God" if some of the people driving by were in fact Christians; but I digress it was a pleasant, lovely sunny afternoon that Sunday...

I stopped street-preaching on Hoffman Street when I made it in for the remainder of the day at 12:43p.m. Amen.

~ Bro. Jed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...