Saturday, February 25, 2017

An Unexpected "Evening" With The Lord...

Yesterday evening the Lord I believe spoke to me in the Spirit and told me to "street preach" on my way walking home walking on down Kress Street and Hillsboro Street at around 5:10p.m. it appears...

Turns out a lot of people seemed to "wave their hands" as "okay, I get it" as they drove by in their cars; perhaps kinda expecting a "reminder" from me in service to the Lord.

It was "interesting" that I got mostly "positive reactions" from people this time as sometimes I don't.

Most of all, as long as this was of the Spirit doing the deeds that's the main thing that counts.

To GOD be the GLORY. Amen.

Hopefully, all and not just "some" people who saw me yesterday evening will FINALLY come to REPENTANCE if they already have not.

There's always HOPE for change as long as someone has breath in their body and a willingness to REPENT.

God doesn't want ANYONE to end up in Hell.

Come to JESUS CHRIST and go to HEAVEN instead folks. Amen...

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...