Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Put Thy Bottle AWAY From Thee!

Earlier this morning I met an elder Hispanic man sitting at one of the green iron benches under the green gazebo at Cliff Tuttle Park outside of the library. Good man.

I'll call him "Mr. G."

He has takin' it easy, laid back, listening to some music blaring from his phone and ear buds and drinking a bottle of beer.

He's like "How you doing there, young man? I'm finna go cash my check... Get me another one of these [beers]" and laughs a big laughter.

I'm like "No... You gotta take it easy on those [pointing to his beer bottle]."

He's like, "Yeah, yeah... Well, God bless you young man..." and we "fistbumped" and I departed away from him to the library... Good to have met him.

Hopefully the Lord Jesus Christ will work in his heart to do His Will in his life. Amen.

~ Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...