Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A "Surprising Word" From God...?

Tuesday, March 29, 2016.

So just about two hours ago this friendly Hispanic man (most likely Mexican) surprised me and talked about God and what I was "researching in the Bible".

I told him I am no college student at the moment and was only working on a few projects in the Word the Lord has put on my heart. (Note: I also told him the church I go to "Calvary Christian Center" church; as a seed to plant in his mind, in case he ever thought of going...)

He asked me "What's the difference between a 19 year-old and a 40 year-old?" out of the blue.

I answered, "I don't know".

He responded: "Time and experience".


...Fast-forward...


In time past I have distributed articles on "Creationism vs. Evolution" that were even authored by Dr. Kent Hovind. Turns out this man handed me a small white piece of paper about Dr. Hovind AKA "Dr. Dino" and that reminded me of the work of Mr. Hovind but mostly about the tired "debate" of Creationism vs. Evolution.

The Hispanic man told me how people like atheists want to believe something they cannot prove in "science" and just in a "fairytale" to which I concurred with him in agreement.

After that exchange the man and I told each other to "take care" and at the time I didn't ask for his name or him to me but either way, the Lord made us known unto each other. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...