Thursday, March 3, 2016

An Unexpected Turn Of Events For This Recent Backslider...

Hello all, I've been going through a "contention" with God lately...

Last night (on Thursday, March 2, 2016) before walking to 7:00p.m. bible study at my local family church "Calvary Christian Center" I threw the Word of God multiple times on the ground and even kicked it away in my wicked anger...

I got "fed up" with life and current personal setbacks that I lashed out at God for my "inconveniences"...

I put up a "good face" in church but deep down I was a COMPLETE MESS!

Afterwards I gotta talked to Lord Jesus ... eventually told Him I was sorry in prayer for calling Him out of His Name and shoot; this even went on to the afternoon of this day!

As always I was WRONG! God was RIGHT! God is ALWAYS RIGHT! Amen!

I was really a mess the last few days but then after repentance today I was able to witness Christ in the Spirit to three (3) people today.

Lord Jesus Christ gets ALL the credit and glory for I am just a mere physical vessel to be USED to carry HIS MESSAGE in. (If Christ was here in Person... what could be said?)

The first soul was a young Hispanic man I gave a list of Christian, King James Bible-believing Christian Websites to and the last two were a little "wild" or "mild" perhaps even a bit "mischievous" young Hispanic boys in the library.

I handed one paper to the young boy on a computer where I was.

And the other boy I discreetly and appropriately gave a paper to who was sitting in a sofa chair in the circle of the magazine area.

By God's Good Grace: THREE SOULS that He Loves have a chance to discover His Love, His Word and HIMSELF...

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...