Tuesday, March 22, 2016

"JESUS Is The Answer... Read THE BIBLE!"

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 on a family trip visit to New Orleans, Louisiana, I saw a Christian sign on the right side of I-55 North Freeway in Louisiana that read "JESUS Is The Answer... Read THE BIBLE!"


Even so... AMEN!


A lot's been going on in my life in the Lord.


Lately, since a few weeks back the Lord has been bringing me into the ministry of the local family church I go to called "Calvary Christian Center".


My pastor, Pastor "T.J." as I'll call him in privacy has given me a position as an "usher" to minister unto the congregation and serve the brethren...  This is all before I went on the family trip to New Orleans, Louisiana.


Also, on the way back, I witnessed Christ to a woman late at night at a local Mississippi rest area late at night by handing her a handwritten "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tract. She was out there taking pictures as a photographer for some kind of project I suppose and I saw her "girlfriend" pull up in a black Ford Mustang car at night when I first approached her. I guess she didn't know what to make of me approaching her in the slight "awkwardness" of the moment but in good faith the Lord stirred me up in the Spirit; I walked over to give her the gospel tract; she received it and hopefully she believed... Amen.


Also, on Thursday, March 16, 2016 on the road back to Houston, Texas going through Lufkin, Texas I saw TWO Christian signs that stuck out in my mind:


1. "America Will Never Be Great Again Until God Is Put First".


2. "JESUS Is The Way!"




Even so... AMEN.




Yeah... much more developments to come, God-willing, in the near future of current events. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...