Thursday, February 4, 2016

"Keep Up The Faith..."

On Saturday, January 30, 2016, I witnessed Jesus Christ to a bewildered, disillusioned-looking white man sitting at a restaurant table bench at Samburger off of Lyons Avenue in Denver Harbor, Houston, Texas.

It was a sunny, warmly sunset as I was led of the Spirit to "go to this man".

He looks up at me and asks "What is this?" as I gave him the "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tract, and calmly spoke in the Spirit, "It's okay, it's alright. Keep up the faith, man..." and went away to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Continuation of Street- Preaching The Word To A Hardhearted, Stiffnecked People In Town...

Today around 12:30p.m. or earlier this afternoon I went on my way to street-preach the Word of the Lord from walking on Hillsboro Street on...