Saturday, February 13, 2016

FIRED-UP, HOLY GHOST-FILLED WORD OF GOD WITNESSING!

Yesterday, Saturday, February 12, 2016 I was led of the Lord by His Spirit to street-preach down Kress Street and along Lyons Avenue in Denver Harbor, Houston, Texas holding up the *new* King James Version Holy Bible I had bought at the Family Dollar Store on Lyons the week earlier.

The Lord urged me in the Spirit to "break the mold" of the "zombie-wandering" darkness of sin and confusion plaguing our environment, spirits and souls.

I held God's Word up for the people to see as they drove in the cars up-and-down the road their CONSCIOUSNESSES being "awakened" as I perceived in the spirit and their facial expressions behind the windows of their vehicles that many were indeed "convicted" and knew they needed to TURN BACK TO GOD and leave away their sinful ways against HIS WILL.

This was truly a wonderful day as the last few days before and weeks earlier I was not doing as much "soulwinning" or "bearing fruit" as I would have liked. But then I remember a pastor on TBN talking about how a "tree" does not "bear fruit" all-year round and so I took that as a possible reason for why I was not as "effective" in bringing more people to Christ for SALVATION; perhaps I'm in a "season" of PREPARATION of winter going into another spring before this tree bears more fruit for Christ.

As time continues to past on I notice the changes in the community. For instance, in the library I saw this one encyclopedia book sitting on top of this desk by two plush chairs side-to-side with the desk in-between them... Everyone looks all tired, hopeless, aimless, without direction and purpose; trying to make ends meet in an endless cycle of dead-end jobs, familial strife and problems and an instinctual fear, trepidation and DESPAIR of the future of their lives, the United States of America and the whole world on top of that in these  PERILOUS TIMES...

The Answer is clear to the Christian however: TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR HEAVENLY AND EARTHLY SALVATION!

By the Grace of God, whenever He leads me enough time to talk to people who are interested I lead them to Calvary Christian Center (Baptist) Church that I have been going to with my family and/or friends.

Sometimes everything looks hopeless and I'm feeling down but then I LOOK TO JESUS! Even though the world is going to hell, GOD ALMIGHTY, LORD JESUS CHRIST is going to make His ORDER out of the CHAOS!

GLORY be to GOD! Thank YOU JESUS! Amen!

~ Sincerely,

Your Brother In Christ,

Bro. Jed

1 comment:

  1. It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
    Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
    including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
    Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
    500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
    forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
    any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
    contact : join666cult@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(646)481-0376 EL
    IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
    ORGANIZATION

    Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

    Whatsapp: +1(646)481-0376
    Email : join666cult@gmail.com

    BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
    BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
    THANKS...

    ReplyDelete

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...