Sunday, August 5, 2018

Mute Day Street Preaching

Today at 9:28a.m. I felt led of the Lord to go do some "witnessing" of the Word to people driving by or passing by on Kohnke Hill Road here in Hammond, LA on my way to church this morning.

It was a quiet, "desolate-looking day" with many people still at home and cars in the garages or parked outside.

I kept on walking on my way and held up the Bible slowly and securely to the drivers I met on the road as I walked on the side of the road but I got mostly a "cold reception" from people either wanting to ignore seeing me and being reminded about "God" ultimately.

People have really turned their backs on God and don't want to even "think of His Existence". It's frightening...

Also, "church problems aside" it's still really NO EXCUSE for many Christians to refuse to come to church on Sunday mornings.

That's really becoming the main "crux" of the  problem in my opinion these days.

It's expected for "unbelievers" to not know God and go to church but it's really a SERIOUS PROBLEM when many professed believers know the Lord and still refuse to go to church on Sundays.

THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE SOONER THAN LATER... 

Anyways I kept on witnessing holding the Word up to a few people I met at the intersection of Kohnke Hill Road-Patti Road still walking on up Kohnke Hill Road to church. 

A white lady in her truck saw me, smiled and waved her hand as she drove her way down the connect road of Greco Road continuing from Patti Road. 

I only hope she like all others the Lord has given me the privilege and opportunity to witness to that she is at least a born again believer of the Lord Jesus Christ and if not that she will turn her heart over to believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God for her Eternal Salvation

Otherwise if she is already a sister in Christ I hope she like all others will TURN TO GOD and FOLLOW HIS WILL FOR OUR LIVES like "going to church" on Sundays. 

At 9:48 I was walking down the "T.C. Myrtle Driveway" leading into the church grounds of "Shekinah Park" at College Town Missionary Baptist Church.

From that point on I realized let's just make NO EXCUSES and do what's required of us TO GOD...

It's not always "easy" and is often hard but it's DOABLE and MUST BE DONE IN THE END FOR ALL OUR BEST INTERESTS. Amen. 

~ Sincerely, 

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...