Sunday, August 26, 2018

A Quiet Casual Day In Christ

Today I had a lil' "street preaching to do led of the Lord by His Spirit in which I started walking with the Bible at 9:08a.m. ending at 9:25a.m. when I got to the church house for worship and fellowship earlier this morning.

It was a good quick day though the few people I got to witness to today didn't want any "remembrance of God" being mentioned at all. That said, I did what I believe wanted me to do as I witnessed the Word of God walking on up Kohnke Hill Road on my way to College Town Missionary Baptist Church here in Hammond, LA.

I witnessed to a few people driving by in their cars and trucks:

A black woman and her kids driving by in her red truck who I met on the way living from my neighborhood (she lives in the same community as I do).

Another young black woman driving by me in her silver car...

Also as I got to the end of the road on Kohnke Hill before I walked down the church driveway with my white handbag of two packs of chocolate chip cookies to bring for the fellowship dinner after church service.

Along with my burgundy-brownish Bible in my hand I witnessed to a white man holding up the Bible in his view passing by on the left side of the church driveway with his black sunglasses on through his driver's side silver car window as he "signaled with his had "I know... I got it..." as though to "gesture" he didn't want to be bothered but "got my message" and went on about his business.

Anyways, it was a nice, quiet, peaceful day though many people were "in their own little world" shut in and didn't want to be bothered with God, church or some "Christian person" holding a Bible in the air in public to be "reminded" of the "possibility" of a GOD in their lives; even though it is a REALITY.

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...