Tuesday, December 6, 2016

*BRIGHT DAY* In the LORD!

A while back on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 I was led of the Lord to street-preach His Word (King James Version Holy Bible [KJV]) walking on up Hoffman, Hillsboro and Kress Streets...

It was a GOOD sunny day walking in the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

A lot of folks, as I upheld the Word in my hand "waved by" with their hands driving by in their vehicles as though they "get the program".

Some friendly responses despite "denials" of God.

I perceive the Lord has "revealed Himself to be True" whether many of the people He's given me the Grace to witness to accept the existence of God or not.

It was a good day back then... The library was closed and was closed the day before on Tuesday so the library could have its electrical and computer systems overhauled with updates and configurations.


That's why the main reason why I haven't been online lately; besides personal responsibilities and goals that need to be done...

Also, it's a "tedious process" but overtime, definitely thinking on how I'm gonna "overhaul" this blog and a few of my other websites and projects I hope to upload online in time.

The Lord's been doing great work in the hearts of the people here in town.

I'm "well-known" here in the sense as that black guy "preacher" who be on the streets 'round here.


My walk in the Lord has been getting much stronger now. Making it to church on time and being more prompt and attentive to the task at hand.

Many people I see in my peripheral vision who see me walking to and from church are being "convicted" in their consciences I believe to know they SHOULD BE GOING TO CHURCH instead of "doing whatever they want on Sunday" without acknowledging *GOD* as the *CENTER* of their lives; I'm talking especially for fellow believers in Christ NOT the unbelievers!

TOO MANY Christians nowadays have a very sad poor habit of "neglecting" their acknowledgment of God in their lives by NOT GOING TO CHURCH at least one day a week to fellowship amongst brethren: that needs to STOP RIGHT NOW.

It's a really bad, awful habit; I'm talking about CHRISTIANS here.

I don't expect unbelievers to "all of a sudden" go to the Church House and start worshiping and praising God like they've done it their whole lives because they don't even want to accept there is a Creator (although it's always good for newly converted believers to start going to church as soon as they trust on Jesus Christ as Saviour as soon as possible nothing stopping them).

Even so, I've had many different encounters and experiences in the Lord I have not yet shared and updated here that I would like to but GOD'S WILL BE DONE before any of that.

Love you all whoever you may be out there reading this, saint 'n sinner alike! Take care out there and remember JESUS IS LORD whether you like it or not. Amen!

~ Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...