Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mischievious Children... Smh...

Earlier today around 4:30-5:20 p.m. a group of young black kids came over to sit, read and hangout at the table I was on this computer...

This is when all the kids are out of school and come to the library.

It was a young black boy in his early teens and three black girls in elementary and middle school ages.

They were listening to their older brother read out of a sexually-graphic young adult fiction book about some thug who got out of jail and a woman he's been fornicating with.

With all the cursing and carrying on" of typical ignorant black kids I perceived their "craftiness" (as the Lord would say of the Pharisees, Sadducees, lawyers and scribes) and left them alone because it wasn't really my place to "put them in place" (since their parents weren't around).

I eventually "looked over" and gently said "Hey y'all, stop with all that" and their own childlike "conscious" corrected them.

They know they shouldn't be "talking" and "cursing" like adults like that (even adults shouldn't...)

The kids caught on and they had common sense and are smart (especially the older black boy of the group; their brother).

I walked away and prayed to the Lord to "correct them" and my prayer was answer minutes later as the children "came around", calm down fussing and talking and eventually left as it got later this evening.

If this was anything to me, it taught me how wicked, evil and corrupt children can become if left to themselves without proper, Christ-like adult supervision. Smh... but GLORY BE TO GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...