Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Lord's Ministry Needs More WITNESSES!

God has a CALLING for everyone person alive on earth: believer and unbeliever alike.

It just comes down to who will HEAR HIM OUT.

Many times in my past I have "blocked God out" or was rather IGNORANT about Him except knowing about Jesus the Son of God Who died to saved people and the world as a child and into adolescence. Before I turned to really KNOWING CHRIST by the SPIRIT I was being blinded and prepared by Satan to become one of his puppets in WICKED Hollywood's entertainment industry! Being prepared all the way up until I would stumble into the darkness of the Devil and "sell my soul" for earthly fame, riches and POWER!

Still, God is CALLING YOU.



YOU.

 

Everybody has their own unique calling in the Lord.
 
 
I can't witness from growing up a young white woman from a wealthy family background.
 
 
I can't witness what it's like coming from a mafia family.
 
 
I can't witness Christ from the perspective of being one of the few Native Americans around my community from an almost lost-and-forgotten tribe who is marginalized, forgotten and generally ignored from society...
 
 
I can't do what you can do. You can't do what I can do. What do we make of this?
 
 
Only YOU can DO THIS BROTHER!
 
 
Only YOU can DO THIS SISTER!
 
 
Let YOUR LIGHT SHINE for CHRIST!
 
 
Only YOUR LIFE TESTIMONY can effectively witness Christ to a lost soul in need of knowing HIS LOVE! 
 
This is YOUR MOMENT faithful SERVANT and HERO of the Most High God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...