Thursday, November 12, 2015

Christian Witness Basketball Idea...

God-willing I plan to just take a basketball out to the park and shoot some hoops and maybe join in with some other basketball players.

On breaks during the game I would sit down and read and study from the King James Bible and perhaps the Lord will lead other people to join in study of His Word?

I could pray before and after the game on one-on-one and team competitions.

Maybe we can "shoot some hoops 4 Christ" and win some slam dunks for souls!

Got game?

Maybe some of the brethren may feel led to run with this idea 'cause one way or the other I can see myself doing this and it might "catch on" for a trend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...