Thursday, May 5, 2016

A "Time" To Consider...

Hello all, it's been a busy few days with family and friends. Lately some family "reconciliation" has been going on that I've prayed over and the Lord has blessed some of my family members to be reconciled together! 

I won't go into details" for the sake of "individual privacy" although the Lord had me "pacify" some of it throughout in my presence "behind-the-scenes".

(Flashback: On Saturday, April 301, 2016, the Lord Jesus Christ gave me the opportunity to witness the Gospel of Jesus Christ (KJV 1 Corinthians 15:1-4) to an elderly Hispanic man with a small "dent" on the top of his cranium skull sitting at a iron table bench at Cliff Tuttle Park. I handed the man the last "Jesus Christ LOVES You!" Gospel of Jesus Christ gospel tracts I had and felt "complete" in the Lord; having witnessed to one last soul on the way home that evening...)

Today: As I was walking around, surveying the are of Cliff Tuttle Park waiting for the library to open I saw an elder black man sitting under the green gazebo I frequent in this area. And an elder Hispanic man was walking his way... instead of talking to him at the first I made one of my "routine methodical trips" walking "in-the-box" perimeter of the park and thinking over what to do for the Lord today including future plans...

So when I finally got back to talk to the elder black man he told me he's from San Diego. I told him I'm living around here (for now).

God-willing, more "elaboration" to come... Amen.

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...