Monday, December 7, 2015

The Mischief Of Children

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015, I was walking down Wallisville Road and as I walked by a Valero gas station a yellow school bus stopped at a red traffic light and I overhead the commotion of two young boys.

I heard a little white boy "cat-calling" out loud to a woman at the Valero gas station who had just parked her truck and was walking towards the store entrance.

The woman, I think, did not hear them as the young white boy called out to her saying "Hey, hey girl!" to the amusement of his young Hispanic friend egging him on.

The young boy was showing off and maybe made a dare to do it; and so I caught the two culprits by surprised as I made direct eye contact with both of them and it all happened so quick I just smiled, shook my head side-to-side saying no; holding my right hand's finger to my mouth signaling to the young boys to "be quiet, behave and mind their own business" and they knew what they were doing was wrong and just naively smiled back in their mischief and I only hoped they would learn their lesson not to do that kind of stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...