Sunday, June 3, 2018

Staying Faithful Unto THE END...

It's been quite a while since I've posted back here on the ole "blog"...

Well, life's been busy and so has the Ministry.


From where I last left off I finally had to "leave a church" I had dedicated myself to supporting anyway I thought I could help but it was time to move on after I perceived the "comfortable status quo" of the church didn't want any "outside inertia".

Wherever I go "good" or "bad" but mostly "good" I make an IMPACT for Christ.

Today I was led of the Lord to go street-preaching walking on up Kohnke Hill Road from around 9:20a.m. on my way to church.

I walked on my left side of the roadside with vehicles approaching me facing forward.

It was a very quiet morning for the most part: most people were inside or I saw people's cars and trucks parked outside or in their garages.

When I walked to a "Stop" sign with my bible in hand I saw a white father and his daughter driving up to the "Stop sign" on the other side of the road when I was "prepared" to meet them and held up my bible to the man and did my best to make "personal eye contact" with him even as I noticed he had his black sunshades on.

He saw me and gave a "friendly" "I know..." smile and "wave hello" with his hand as he drove on his way with his daughter in tow.

I get it; nothing further... So long as people know there is a *GOD* they ultimately need to TURN TO.

A lot of black women driving by in their cars and trucks be "noticin'" me but I "wonder" why they be in such a rush to go somewhere on Sunday mornings instead of *GOING TO CHURCH*?!

And then they have nerve to be "looking all crazy" at me street-preaching and witnessing with a Bible in my hands when they want even seek after God and go to church themselves... They need to CHANGE. Smh...

As ARROGANT and PRIDEFUL this may sound... at this point in my life thus far NOBOBY can tell me NOTHING we they themselves don't care and do even want to care about "following after God" and "going to church". Period. It's sad to say but it's the truth...

I'm not so "disappointed" with unsaved unbelievers but *CHRISTIANS* people who KNOW GOD and ARE SAVED are NOT OBEYING AND SERVING GOD LIKE THEY SHOULD!

It's alright to have your lil' "internet faith" in it's own time but WHY are the churches empty y'all?!

I get it's mostly a bunch of "old people" resorting in churches these days AKA "the elders"; but "church problems" and all is still *NO EXCUSE* for Christians not to be attending the House of God. Period.

In fact, the church I've been going to since last month is just a handful of elderly brethren and me being the "young'un" of the bunch at the ripe, young age of 24. It's literally UNDER 10 of us in weekly church attendance...

Now there are "problems" and "dysfunctional problems" going on that need to be addressed by the church leadership but I go to this church I'm going to because the current elderly pastor at least truly PREACHES THE WORD OF GOD according to the BIBLICAL DOCTRINE OF CHRIST.

As long as the Word of God is correctly and properly taught even I can "tolerate" anything less than "ideal"...

Even so, I've found 2018 to be the "Year of The Shift" in society and the church.

Okay, but getting back on track to the "street-witnessing" I kept on walking up Kohnke Hill Road still "gesturing friendly understanding" body language hand signs with my bible to people I encounter passing me by.

One older black man in his truck who was about to "pass me up" suddenly "stopped" and backed up to ask me if I needed a ride somewhere to which I replied "Oh no. Thanks for the consideration but I'm almost there to church. May you have a 'blessed day'..." and he just as soon put back in gear to "drive off" forward going his way.

Well, I woulda went further but I don't "impose" myself on people who don't want to hear anything about God, Jesus or the Bible against their will in their "personal time" but if they be out in "public" and the Lord bids me to street-preach they can either see or look away: I'm preaching and witnessing the Word of God regardless. Amen!

So by the time I go to church and stopped street-preaching was by 9:35a.m.

The church I've been attending lately is called "College Town Missionary Baptist Church" here in Hammond, Louisiana.


Today we had a guest pastor from Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Bogalusa, Louisiana to preach for us today. "Bro. J" I'll call him...

Anyways, so he preached and overall it was good message and theme on "staying faithful to God's Word" when so many people; "Christians" I'm talking about mostly have "fallen away from going to church or doing much of anything of real service to God" in their lives.

It's A LOT of people out there, really.


After church we had a nice lil' "luncheon" prepared from our church home pastor elder "Bro. R" I'll call him. And it was a neat little time before we got ready to go home for the day...


So a lot's been going on but regardless of what happens in my personal life and circumstances I'm doing my best by the Spirit of God to STAY FAITHFUL UNTO THE END.


There's SO MUCH I want to do but haven't yet in the Ministry. It's all on *GOD'S TIMING* and *HIS WILL* really if it'll all happen.

In fact it's been on my heart to at least PLANT AND FOUND A CHURCH whether I be "pastor" of a church or not; I'm working towards at least being about to PLANT and FOUND a CHURCH by the GRACE OF GOD under my leadership to ensure "adaptation to The Times" that be.

I don't "compromise" God's Word for any reasons and I'm not about "appealing to the flesh" but to the Spirit.

But even so, as the elder generations "pass on" for those of my "Millennial generation" alive and living in these End Times; it's ultimately up to US to ensure the "future generations of people" coming up after us; such as "kids" these days grow up to know about GOD, the WORD OF GOD and the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Amen.

Now, just "tossing out thoughts here" I'm a bit "scatter-brained" as I type this post but I'll be "developing on these thoughts" going forward into the future, Lord-willing.


Until then: *STAY FAITHFUL UNTO GOD*!

Amen!

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...