Saturday, February 9, 2019

"God Is Dead"

Earlier today I stopped by the local gas station in town and found on the "Lord Jesus Christ Loves You!" Christian website list card I left for someone to see and/or take the words penned by somebody that read "god is dead"...


Just makes me think of how so many people these Last Days hate and reject the Creator so much they'll say "He's Dead".

Well I have a major NEWS FLASH for such people; get this: GOD IS NOT DEAD! He's ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE!!!!

And if you're being wise I suggest you "get with the Program" before The Rapture happens or else, I'm afraid you'll see just "how alive" God is when He judges this world for sin and evil.

Oh yeah, you'll know "God is alive and living indeed".

I beg you not to have to learn the "hard way" if YOU even get to live to see the horrible Tribulation Period that is...

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed





1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Glad you find it interesting. Lord-willing I'll be looking into your own stuff as well...

    May you be greatly blessed and safe out there in this dangerous world 🌎🌍. Peace 🕊️!

    ~ Sincerely,
    Bro. Jed

    ReplyDelete

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...