Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My "Dirty Little Secret"...

Hello all...

A lot's on my chest lately.

I don't "talk to people what's on my mind" because I don't see the point if no one would help me: only GOD is my "Real Help" if you get what I mean.

Therefore I'm gonna try to keep this "short 'n brief" but not really lol.


Since a few years ago really starting in 2013 the Lord Jesus Christ by His Holy Spirit began to use my in street-preaching ministry since then to this point.

I've learned and grown ever since "maturing" as a born again believer. Now at "this point":

Church attendance.

I have many "dirty little secrets" but I like to think this is an "open one": as a "street preacher".

Regardless of what my family, friends and even "fellow Christians" may disagree with it; this work is of the Lord: I'm not just "doing this for show" for people to have that woefully *WRONG* impression of me.

That's not why I'm doing it "for attention" lol. Like I can't get "attention" a myriad of other ways.

Besides, like I "crave other people's attention"?!

If anything I *CRAVE THEIR MONEY* and things they got I don't have. Could "care less" for their "attention" if it ain't "benefiting me". That's my lil' "covetous sin" right there lol. But my *PRIDE SIN* doesn't take satisfaction in something I can't claim completely MY OWN so that's why I don't "take things from other people" that's not mine in the first place. I want MY OWN STUFF fair 'n square in life.

That said, my "dirty little secret" I'll reveal in this post is: what people really think of me but too *COWARDLY* to *ADMIT TO MY FACE*!

I don't "care" what people think of me since it's already in disguised deflected self-contempt anyways.

Here's the deal: a lot of "Christians" my "brethren" don't "approve" of my "going soulwinning and street-preaching" because they don't want me to "give the wrong impression" to the world as a "lunatic religious nutcase 'Christian' the world already labels Christians anyways but these "lukewarm Christians my brethren" take offense because they WRONGLY think I'm uh... "too extreme" holding up a Bible in my hands out on the roadsides in the public.

Lord Knows, it sounds even SELF-RIGHTEOUS for me to say it but I'm sure there's some truth to it: that if it wasn't for God using me to witness His Word to people on the streets; most these people my lukewarm brethren in the Church House "pretend like" they want to invite more people into Church "fulfilling the Great Commission"; wouldn't even have more people even "interested" or "thoughtful" of "going to church" IF IT WASN'T FOR ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I can almost bet "it was because of ME street-preaching" some churches *INDIRECTLY* got more church membership! THAT'S RIGHT! Because of what I'M DOING OUT here; not that sorry, sad "DEAD CHURCH" where it's so "tribal" that the only people who feel like they really belong are the "regulars" who've attended that church for a long time. That's why nobody NEW is "showing up" to church anyways... Just "regular members". NO GROWTH! Just DEAD!

It shouldn't really be that way in the CHURCH OF GOD: anybody who steps foot in a Christian Church should be able to "walk in" and feel "invited" as though they've always been there their whole lives to begin with.

I'm not sorry to say that's how I've been "treated lately" in my church attendance.

I hear all this "talk" about "faith and living for God" but as the "heathen saying goes" when the "poop hits the fan" only a FEW can really WALK THAT WALK OF FAITH and MEAN IT...

Everyone else blurts out "false promises".

I can tell when people "don't want my presence". It's obvious. I only "act" like I don't know; but I always do.

So here's the deal; I'm not really "bothering you" to begin with but the reason you get "uneasy" and "nervous" around me as a "true minister" of the "True Word of God" and the "True Gospel of God" is because "deep down" you know you are a *FAKE, FALSE "COUNTERFEIT"* who can but does not want to "repent" and "change your ways" to truly "follow after *GOD'S STYLE*!"

You do things the easy "worldly, people-pleasing way" instead of the REAL HARD WAY of being a *GOD-PLEASER* and NOT a "manpleaser".

You preach wicked "NIV" and I preach God's Inspired and PRESERVED WORD in the KJV!

You preach only "indoors" among the flock; I preach INDOORS AND ESPECIALLY OUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE AND HEAR!

"'Cause if there's one thing I've learned about people it's this: you can't please people all of the time and neither should you. A Christian should *ALWAYS PLEASE GOD FIRST OF ANYTHING OR ANYBODY ELSE* because ONLY GOD CAN MAKE AND BREAK YOU!

It is *SCARY* at times but I've learned *I'M WEAK* and so are *ALL PEOPLE*: Only *GOD* is the *STRONG ONE* Who can't be "defeated".

As long as I'm on *GOD'S SIDE* the whole world can be *AGAINST ME* yet me and *GOD* will *ALWAYS WIN TOGETHER* suckers! :P

If I'm just on "Jed's side" it's only a matter of time until I be "defeated"... But I can't lose on *GOD'S SIDE*!

Many Christians need to truly jump on Ship of *GOD'S SIDE* in their lives and *NOT THE WORLD'S SIDE*.

Now I'm not "attacking" or "demeaning" my brethren especially in church leadership out of "petty personal spite": I'm *BRINGING THE BEST OUT OF YOU*.

God will "tell you what you need to do" as He always does but sometimes a person needs to hear a person in the real world flesh to really "speak" what God tells you "privately at home" with no one to confront or call you out on your HYPOCRISY.

I'm not "perfect" myself but I WANT TO BE PERFECT: I already know" I'm imperfect but I want to be a WILLING MIND TO IMPROVE AND DO BETTER and not make "excuses" for my own personal shortcomings and failures to "mask my real problems and issues".

I *LOVE YOU ENOUGH* to *TELL YOU THE TRUTH* to *ENCOURAGE YOU TO RISK IT ALL FOR THIS ONE AND ONLY EARTHLY LIFE TO DO YOUR ABSOLUTE BEST FOR GOD IN HIS SPIRIT WHILE YOU REMAIN ON THIS EARTH*.

Because that's what I'd what somebody to do for me.

Now, I'll always be "friends" and "kindly" to people who don't want to go AS DEEP AS I WANT TO GO in the Faith of Christ but just 'cause you get "uncomfortable" in my Spirit-led growth and self-evident "display" of my witness in Christ you take "offense" because you want a "comfortable, painless Christian Life experience" where God won't "take you out of your comfort zone and will afflict you with trials and tests in your life to be a testimony to people in your life for God's Glory.

I know this because I've tried to "avoid" the "painful tests of God" in my life and try to "skip over the hard stuff" but you will always be a "babe in Christ" if you don't learn how to chew on some MEAT eventually...

Life is HARD because life is meant to TEST YOU for GOD'S GLORY!

So what I'm saying is, if you are a fellow Christian, brother or sister in Christ who is "offended at me personally" for my street-preaching ministry I go far to dare say you are *OFFENDED AT GOD* because I "street-preach" solely by the *SPIRIT OF GOD*!

You'd be offended at JESUS out in the public "preaching the Word" and wouldn't think of it like that.

Just me "waving a Bible" doesn't "affect people" by itself without the WORKING OF HOLY SPIRIT!

GET RIGHT WITH GOD YE CARNAL, LUKEWARM, COMPLACENT, INDIFFERENT CHRISTIANS and start *SERVING THE LORD WITH ZEAL AND RIGOUR!*

Hot or NOT but "lukewarm" is NOT AN OPTION IN GOD'S EYES!

If you don't want me around in your "church" "thanks for the lame love" which didn't mean nothing anyway.

I have a heart of *STEEL*. People's "lame opinions" about me don't matter because it's not built on "substance"; but mere cowardly *CONTEMPT*.

I respect my enemies that are gutsy enough  to SAY TO MY FACE they "hate me" but I don't respect my "cowardly enemy types" that plot to "stab me behind my back" than "confront me head-on 'cause they know they'll most likely LOSE anyways lol...

If you "hate me" and you're a Christian you know that's a "sin" lol. Just as it's a SIN for me to "hate" anyone.

I don't know about "you" but as FOR ME and MY HOUSE, we will SERVE THE LORD and not "Belial" or the Devil, SATAN himself!

What fellowship has "Light" with "darkness"? What "concord" hath Christ with "Belial"?

As long as there are a few "bright" soulwinning, King James Bible-believing Christians on earth before the Rapture there will ALWAYS be constant FRICTION between the works of Good vs. Evil. And GOOD shall PREVAIL and *EVIL* shall *FAIL*!

I won't quit "being my best" as a Christian led of the Spirit just 'cause it makes other believers "uncomfortable", "resentful" and "guilty" for being "lazy deadbeats" in the Cause of Christ.

In fact, just because I know it "angers you" makes me want to DO IT THE MORE!

Like pop star rapper Ms. "Nicki Minaj" once said, "My haters be my greatest motivators!"

Even if not just for "God" I live just to ANGER and UPSET my BIGGEST HATERS out there lol.

I just THRIVE ON THE "HATERADE" lol!

I don't want to give you ANY "satisfaction".

WIN AND DIE is my life motto not "win" or "die" I WIN TO DIE to this world and LIVE FOR THE ONE TO COME!

Therefore, I'll CUT OFF all "ties" that don't want to be tied: I'll leave when it's time and MOVE ON.

I'll always be willing to be friends so long as YOU BE WILLING TO WANT ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND that is.

That said, "no Love lost".

Whenever you "serious" about serving God it's easy for you and I to be in touch.

Until then, I can't afford to "waste time" with people who aren't serious for the "Things of God" by GOD'S WAY that is...

Worship and SERVE GOD the Way HE WANTS TO BE SERVED AND WORSHIPPED.

It's a continual lesson I'll forever be learning...

Anything else is a WASTE OF TIME and I'm too "selfish" to WASTE MY TIME ON THINGS AND PEOPLE WHO SUBTRACT AND DON'T ADD TO MY LIFE.

I'm about "adding to people's lives" and not "subtracting". Otherwise I wouldn't care to "bother". I can 'do bad all by myself'.

I have MANY brethren and people out there who would love my help, presence and encouragement (and would "appreciate it"): it's a disservice for them to "commit" to people who don't really care for me to be around in the first place. Though I'm sure not "everyone" feels the same but even so I feel God "leading me elsewhere" to do His Will...

In this world I'mma *COLD-BLOODED KILLER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE* but I "wrestle not against "physical flesh 'n blood" but against the "hidden spiritual powers of darkness and SIN".

As a Spirit-led born again Christian I must *KILL SIN* everywhere I encounter it in me and in life by the Spirit of God and the Word of God.

May you wage a good "warfare" fellow good soldier of Christ.

Amen...

~ Sincerely,

Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...