Wednesday, January 3, 2018

One Among Many

2018 and the Lord mustered the spirit in me to witness to two young women I "felt" in my spirit to share the "Good News" of Jesus with.

First one was a young black woman 'round my age or younger (probably teens, late teens, etc. doubt she older than me if anything).

I'm 23 years-old as of yet and Lord-willing may live to be 24 years-old in the coming month of February.

Young black woman I witnessed to at the local health clinic here in Hammond where all the pregnant women and truly "single mothers" congregate for care for their children and pregnancies.

I walked on up to the young black woman with her son by her side. She sitting down hunched over in her lap looking at her smartphone.

She looked sad and depressed from the "outside-looking-in"; not getting "personal".

Gave her the "Jesus Christ LOVES You" gospel tract after "introducing" my presence and reason for contacting her. She accepted as I slowly and smoothly "walked away" from the scene whispering prayer that the Lord would work in her heart at that instance with my back turned from her walking away.



The other young white woman; considerably older. Probably in her late twenties or early thirties I figure I saw earlier in the main lobby waiting area by her lonesome. I kept "eyeing" her back-and-forth as we both "looked at each other" sitting across from each other at the opposite sides of the room.

Eventually out of "what have I got to lose" courage in the Spirit in my spirt just had to walk on over to the woman whether she accepted or rejected and handed her a "Jesus Christ LOVES You" gospel tract.

In positive friendly reception to my "surprise" she accepted... Hopefully she is saved... Amen.


More to this story than I care to say though it was a "trying-time" for me to do... 'cause my mind was so "clouded in a fog" of malice and negativity I had to "see His Light" at the end of my storm...


In these instances, I understood "my role" in the circumstances as the only man around women: I *LEAD* as was appropriate in my agency... Such as I could do right... Thank the Lord. Amen.

~ Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...