Friday, February 2, 2018

Church Sunday Afternoon: The LONG "Stretch"...

Last Sunday, January 28, 2018 after church the Spirit of the Lord led me to street-preach His Word from 12:00p.m. afternoon after church walking on the grassy sideway of University Avenue. 

I made my left turn on Patti Road walking on the "steep-sided" grassy, dirt roadside all the way down witnessing to as many people driving by in their cars and trucks as I could keep up with as I also said "Good afternoon" to an elder white man riding his bike with my hands holding up a Bible to air. 

At the "Kohnke Hill Road intersection" on Patti Road I made a right turn to walk up to "College Missionary Baptist Church" to see if it was open that I meet the pastor and brethren there. 

... Turns out the church "site" looked "abandoned"; don't know if it's a vacant church building no longer in operation or whatever's going on with it... 

Anyways after I found out the "status" of that local church in the area I simply made me a left turn walking back down Kohnke Hill Road on my way home done with my street-preaching by 12:55p.m. as I made my way to the community road entrance... Amen. 

~ Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...