Sunday, August 19, 2018

My "Real" Water Baptism

Today, August 19, 2018 around after 12:15p.m. this afternoon in Independence, LA I got SCRIPTURALLY BAPTIZED today. It was a great day following a great Sunday morning bible study and church service sermon from my Pastor "Bro. R." at College Town Missionary Baptist Church here in Hammond, LA. It was a good time. This time around I was water baptized correctly and under the proper authority of the New Testament church (a lesson I've been learning). Anyways, Lord-willing, looking forward to the future of what God wants to do in the "local turf" I'm currently living in. Amen. ~Sincerely, Bro. Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Spontaneous "Piggly Wiggly" Surprise...

It's been a great while since I've had good opportunity to be able to give someone one of my handwritten " Jesus Christ LOVES ...